Twitter Updates

Sunday, April 22, 2007

In The Silence of The Night

"If a man's mind becomes pure, his surroundings will also become pure. - Siddhãrtha Gautama Buddha"

Hmm.. It felt like it's been a long long time ago since the last time I enjoyed this moments. Moments of silence. Here I am sitting on the front porch, accompanied by the sound of nature. I can hear the grasshoppers crick-ing, rubbing their wings. I can smell the scent of the newly cut grass. hmm, it really tranquilized me. I enjoyed the calm and peaceful moment of it.

Suddenly, the wood fairy greets me, "my dear, what's running through your mind?" and I said "nothing, my dear fairy. there's nothing running through my mind". Then she replies "It's ok my dear child.. you can't fool your heart", and I was stunned. Does my face really showed it? and I said "ok fairy, I was just thinking about my life, about my self. I no longer know who I am. what's my name, and what is my purpose to be here. I know in this life there's a lot of bad people everywhere.. and there's also the good ones. but I guess, it's just too frightening for me. And I don't know where I am now".

In her wise tones the wood fairies says,"don't you ever worry my dear, just follow your heart 'cos heart won't lie. I'll be here to watch you and guide you. Just know that no matter how bad people are, you have to stand up for your own. Never go and blend with the wolves. A kind heart is the most rare thing that anyone could ever seek for in this world. That's why my dear.. keep yourself the way that you were. Just be sure what goes around comes around."

And again, I was stunned.. thinking how life has turned around for me. I remembered her face, the face of a backstabber. My emotions are mixed up. I am mad! I am sad! Suddenly a lot of things rushed back in my mind. Those things just run around n around in my mind, making a lot of noises. Ah! Forget it! I don't wanna think about it!

I looked at the trees, and I just smiled and says "thank you wood fairy, now I know what to do. I'll spread kindness and love to them. And if I ever get hurt, perhaps I'll just come to you and whine.. hahaha.." and the wood fairies laughed with me. We all laugh loud and hard.

Then they slowly fades away.. Fading with all my troubles and negative emotions. I feel lighter, I feel stronger and I forgave those who did me wrong. But no.. I didn't forget 'em. Cos, that will be (again) my lessons of life, and I'll teach 'em to my offsprings later.

Personal note: thanks to my "real" wood fairies, thank you for encouraging and supporting me when I'm down low. Thanks for keeping my heart pure and protecting me from the bads.

“It is astonishing what force, purity, and wisdom it requires for a human being to keep clear of falsehoods. - Margaret Fuller”

22.04.07 ~ via, purity

No comments: