Twitter Updates

Friday, August 24, 2007

Reverie

It's a beautiful afternoon and I'm sitting in front of my window listening to the CD playing. "pam pam dubidu du bap.." The melody is so relaxing, it flies me away with my thoughts. I was lost in reverie.

It takes me away to 9 months ago when I met my friends. A group of people with their unique personalities. I enjoyed being with them, there is a positive energy surrounding us. A group of people who just met and introduce themselves. They, who choose the same path on their life.

1,2..3.. and 9 months had passed. Things happened; misunderstandings, backstabbing, gossips, love triangle, one sided love and much more. Such a short time for that much incidents. 9 months to get to know people better, to know YOUR FRIENDS better. Suprised? Sure, I had suprises. Some flaws that I just discovered after some time.

Hey, but that doesn't matter. People aren't perfect. I remember not long ago, me and my friend had a misunderstanding. She accuse me of something which I never thought of, and yeah.. we screamed at each other. But we cleared it up at that same day and we made up. It's a bit awkward for the two of us for some time, but then I understands that it was just a phase that we have to go through. If we can deal with it nicely then we can be closer than before. But if we both give up, then she will be just another memory of a friend for me. Thank God we both took the first option, now we are closer than before and I'm blessed to have a friend like her.

A friend once said, friendship has a stronger bond than relationship. Maybe.. Maybe not..

Slowly, one by one their faces appear in my mind. I opened my book of memory and flip them one by one. Gently. There they are, my friends, each has a different storyline and connected by one little dot in the middle, me. I read each storyline, I felt each emotion then I close my eyes.. Silence.. Calm.. just enjoying this feeling..

*Zzzz..ZzzZz..*

24.08.07 ~ via, another great afternoon

No comments: