Twitter Updates

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2.5 Years of Satupelangi.com

"I will help you as long as you need me."

Gosh! That one sentence really makes it all worthwhile. No matter how hard it has been, no matter how much time and effort that we have put in to make, built and maintain this website.. that simple sentence just makes it all worthwhile. It surely brightens up the long and hard day. Thank you for the continuous support.

You see, when I first decided to make this website, I have this thought in my mind.. that how simple things can change somebody's life. And how people always need a friend at the end of the day. Thus, I believe that a simple website can also change somebody's life (to be better, I hope).

I believe in this virtual world, you can meet all kinds of people. If you are lucky, you can meet those that might -even just a little- be your BFF (Best Friends Forever). Well, we'll never know.. But, I also believe that everyone have the right to feel peace and respect others the way they want to be respected.

Somebody PM'd me a few weeks ago, she told me that she met someone nice from the forum, and she said thank you. Mm, that kinda made me smile a bit. Why? Not because I'm becoming a successful matchmaker. Nope. But because, I am happy that in this forum, a good person can meet a good person. Ha! What can be better than that? Well, like I said.. sometimes, at the end of the day, all we need is a good friend and a good story to share, to laugh, and to remember..

People may come and go, and the memories they bring with them varies. But one thing I know, we will always be there.. always learning and trying to be better, time after time.

I know, no matter how hard we try, things will not always go smoothly. That's the process of learning. But I also believe that when people put their faith on you, you'll have the power to do things beyond what you ever imagined.

And today, we're changing to be better!

After you've done a thing the same way for two years, look it over carefully. After five years, look at it with suspicion. And after ten years, throw it away and start all over. ~Alfred Edward Perlman, New York Times, 3 July 1958

12.04.09 ~ satupelangi.com, keep moving forward.

5 comments:

Ms. Grey said...

Success for SatuPelangi.com.
Gw akan selalu jadi pendukung lo & Forum ini.
Contact me whenever u need me.

M' said...

Hidup neng piaaaaa ..... ^_^

smart said...

I'm going to thank you for all this that I've got from Satupelangi.com
Moga2 SP terus berkembang dan apa yang menjadi visi an misimu tercapai :)

Via said...

@Grey: Makasih banyak yah untuk dukungannya selalu. Really really appreciate that!!

@M': Iduup neng M! :P

@smart: Terimakasih untuk doanya smart. Semoga kamu juga akan terus berada disana utk mendukung SP yah.

Yuk, kita kembangkan sama-sama. Karena SP dari kita, untuk kita. Hidup kita!!

Blu said...

:) (ini kehabisan kata) hahaha....baru baca dah lama nga buka2 blog. moga2 nga telat untuk blg...yes its change my life. :)

GO SP ...