Twitter Updates

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Evolution

Transformation. Evolution. Growth. Progression. you name it. You see, I was told by a wise man once, in this life there is only one thing that will never change. That is, the change itself.

A few months ago when I was traveling, I met this nice couple. They teach me about evolving. How every relationship can keep on growing stronger if you evolve together. Even now, after their 6th anniversary, they still evolve together. It's pretty nice, if you ask me. Well, for me.. one thing I know for sure. my tummy has evolved to be rounder and bigger. LOL.

How do you cope with changes? Do you fear changes or you like changes? Would you dare to get out from your comfort zone? What will you do when people asks you to change? I'm one of that person whose life changes drastically from one time to another. I can't really say that I relish it nor do I detest it, but these changes sometimes made quite a big impact on my life, and sometimes it made me forgot where I'm standing at the moment.

The good thing about changes is that, you'll know that nothing stays forever. Harsh time will not be forever, you will see the light somewhere along the way. And that's what makes you keep on going.

Not everyone can deal with changes easily. Most people will hope that bad times would change to good times. but nobody would want good times to change to bad times. Well, that's obvious isn't it? Who would want bad things? But again, nothing lasts forever. Always be prepared for the rainy days, put your pride on the second level, and keep in mind that the world will keep on turning and evolving no matter what you do. Last but not least, understand that time can never be turned back. So make the best use of all the time you have.

Can you?

Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer. ~Shunryu Suzuki

21.09.10 ~ via, transforming