Twitter Updates

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Goodbyes?

“I still cannot understand how he could abandon me so unceremoniously, without any sort of goodbye, without looking back even once. The pain is like an axe that chops my heart. ” 
― Yann MartelLife of Pi

I'm one of those type who dislike to say goodbye to all the things around them. But there is no eternity, and goodbyes are inevitable.

Because of my antipathy of goodbyes, I tend to withdraw quietly.. Just to avoid all the dramas. But you see, a line in a movie I watched recently made me realize that leaving without a proper goodbyes somehow feels like an abandonment. And it will hurt those who were left.

I understand that now, but finding a way to say proper goodbyes without too much drama is still pretty much difficult for me. And while I am working on that, I would like to apologize to the people I have hurt in the past, and maybe in present time for I have not given them the proper goodbyes.

23.01.13 ~ via, there is "good" in goodbyes

No comments: