Twitter Updates

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Message

"This writing is about love, it's about feelings.. friendship, romance, backstabbing, disapointment, and forgiveness."

In life, I know I've lost a lot. And I also know there are more new and good things coming my way.

Regrets? Yes, I've had a few. Every pain, heartbreak, anger, sadness and dissapointment. I've felt it all. Sometimes I even wonder can I have it back? All the joy, laughter, and happiness.

But that was the past. My past. So let me talk about the present. For what happened in this single second. I wanna thank everyone and everything in my life; all the things I had, all the people I know. 'Cos time passes by too soon. As fast as a blink of eye.

People come and go, love comes, break hearts and it heals, and every single moment that happened is going to change a bit of your life. Then things aren't exactly the way you want it to be. It's no longer the same..

So before I get busy with my daily routines, before I break another heart with dissapointment, before I do another mistake, and before I stopped breathing.. I wanna say thank you.. as well as... forgive me.

Sometimes I might did something bad. The things that I had to do, even though it hurts so much. Sometimes I was lost, sometimes my eyes are too blur to see what is right or wrong. Sometimes I did silly things. And sometimes.. I break your heart. I'm sorry..

And whatever there is, please know that I forgave you.. for having my heart broken to pieces, for all those dissapointments, backstabbing, and all those lies. I had forgiven you long before..

Perhaps we may never talk again, nor we'll meet again. But it doesn't mean I've forgotten you. I cherished every single second we spent together. The memories are kept neatly deep down here. And perhaps one day, when we meet.. you can unlock the beautiful memories and let friendship grow once more.


Dedicated to: DS, IH, VJ, SO, KL ...

24.01.07 ~ via, yang sedang belajar menjadi dewasa

No comments: